- Supervising 10-25 employees of the fruit packaging lines;
- Give instructions to the staff and monitor the work;
- Prepare the fruit packaging lines for the order processing: installation of packaging labels, installation of line speed, run tests to verify that the settings are correct;
- Ensure that fruit packaging lines operate smoothly: technical trouble-shooting, discuss (quality) problems with Assistant Production Manager;
- Ensure a good supply and removal of the fruit packaging lines;
- Willingness to work as a line operator if necessary.
- Experience with handling vegetables or fruit is a must;
- You have leadership qualities and preferably leadership experience;
- You are a team player, you are stress-resistant and you have no 8 to 5 mentality;
- You are willing to work six days a week (Monday to Saturday) during the high season in exchange for 8 weeks vacation per year;
- You are willing to work in shifts during the high season (working hours between 6 am and 7 pm);
- You speak Polish (must) and one other language (English, German or Dutch).
This growing company offers a pleasant, positive work environment with good compensations & benefits.