- Analog & Mixed-Signal circuit design & optimization of Analog IP designs
- Translation of system requirements into IP design
- Circuit simulation & verification on transistor and behavioral level.
- Design documentation & participation of design reviews.
- Support validation, characterization & yield optimization efforts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (after M.Sc.), or 2 years (after Ph.D.) in analog or mixed-signal IC design in nm CMOS (e.g. 90nm, 65nm, 40nm).
- Very fluent in English, has worked in a multi-cultural environment
- Positive and pro-active attitude, taking ownership, deals well with strict timelines
- Team player
- Experience in custom layout of analog circuits.
- Behavioral modeling of IP blocks
- Mixed-mode simulation of analog circuits is desirable.
- Able to provide accurate effort estimates for his work, deals well with strict deadlines, appreciates the importance of working in a disciplined manner as part of a strong team, has sense for urgency and hands-on mentality, ability to operate with limited guidance within agreed constrains (e.g. the agreed block specifications).
- Has gone through at least one cycle of product development in designing blocks such as, for example: bandgaps, LFOs, Comparators, voltage regulators,
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of behavioral modelling, very fluent in Cadence tools (ADEXL).