Are you the Lead Engineer who is fully committed to delivering projects on time? Would you like to take on an extremely challenging and yet rewarding role within an organisation that truly invests in its people? Then read on.
As Lead Engineer you have the final technical responsibility for the assigned projects and lead a team of engineers, designers and estimators. You can coordinate several projects simultaneously. You will allocate and evaluate work that is done by other engineers and report to the project leader. You will maintain contact with other stakeholders and third parties.
Furthermore, the Lead Engineer has the following tasks:
- Defining the technical requirements of the client;
- Design of electrical schematics, layouts and installations;
- Making calculations, cost estimates & material specifications;
- Preparing project documentation, functional and technical specifications,
- Defining work packages, planning & organizing all technical activities;
- Monitoring budgets and analysis of costings.
As Lead Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- BSc./MSc. in Electrical Engineering;
- 5+ yrs of exp. in project coordination and design of electrical installations in shipbuilding / yacht building / Offshore industry;
- Practical, commercial & result-oriented attitude;
- A leader and team player;
- Experience with E-plan or AutoCAD;
- Excellent communication and assertive skills in English.
We offer the Lead Engineer a year contract through Middle Point, after a successful completion of this contract the client has the intention to offer you a direct contract.
Furthermore the Lead Engineer can expect the following:
- An excellent package ranging from 50 to 70 K per annum depending on experience;
- Excellent career development opportunities;
- 8% holiday allowance (+/- 1 month salary);
- 25 paid vacation days, short leave & national holidays;
- Relocation support incl. professional assistance in finding housing, obtaining school information, etc;
- Expat tax advantage, 30% ruling.