Are you the Engineer with excellent knowledge of Nupas (Hull) who is experienced in detailed engineering in the Shipbuilding / yachtbuilding sector? And are looking for a new project?
The Nupas Engineer we are looking for will be part of the Detailed Engineering Department of this prestigious yachtbuilder. The goal is to design a megayacht vessel based on the input of conceptual basic design and pre-engineering drawings. As Nupas Engineer you will manage the 3D design and modifications of a hull structure and superstructure, according to the technical specifications, classification rules and client's wishes. All of this in accordance with the requirements of the project (budget, schedule, safety and customer requirements)
As an experienced Nupas Engineer, other tasks include:
- Ensuring the right quality of completed work;
- Contributing to the creation of hull, foundations and many details in NUPAS 3D modeler for all parts of the vessel;
- Applying possible modifications of the project;
- As Nupas Engineer you prepare specifications and requisitions of process equipment.
In the position of Nupas Engineer you have a BSc. or MSc. Shipbuilding (or equivalent), +4 years of experience of engineering with Nupas software.
- Good working knowledge of Nupas (Hull);
- +4 years of experience in the ship/yacht building industry;
- Experience with hull design, and detailed engineering;
- As Nupas Engineer you are open minded, proactive, and have problem solving attitude;
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Nupas Engineer a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
As this is a temporary project, we explicitly invite contractors to apply.