Do you have an eye for detail?
Are you administrave well grounded?
In the role of Data Processor & Inspection Coordinator you are responsible for the processing of inspection data, the production of drawings, writing reports and ensuring a high quality end product. You are also responsible for preparing and monitoring inspection-related elements.
- interpretation of client issued Scope of Work (SOW)
- prepare work packs / systems for inspection projects
- set up procedures and work instructions for processing data
- interpret and verify data acquired from vessels for completeness and quality
- process inspection data into final reporting products for the client
- complete Quality Control checks on final reporting
- archive inspection data
- support the offshore inspection teams with any inspection / processing queries
- provide training and instruction to teams on systems and workpack
- prepare processing routines for data prior to and during projects
- coordinate, process and interpret inspection data
- High-Level Technical Education
- proven experience in project preparation and modern processing software (AutoCAD)
- at least 3 years experience in offshore Inspection
- inspection background and willing to obtain 3.4u certificate
- excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- responsible for compliance with VCA and ISO Standards
We are looking for a colleague who knows how to play a significant role in a small team. You're naturally service orientated and a team player.
Personality, accuracy and willingness to develop your skills and knowledge are crucial.
We offer you a function within a dynamic organization where you willl be working in a close team. In busy times everyone works extra hours so projects start on time.
The salary is according to age, education and experience.
Are you looking for an organization that wants to invest in your future?
Do you want to commit yourself for a long time?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!