- As a Supervisor Organic Chemistry you will take the lead of a project team which is responsible for the chemical and analytical development of new intermediates and APIs
- Depending on the complexity and dynamics of the projects the project leader will be responsible for 1-3 projects at a time
- You will coordinate and supervise the day to day activities within the multidisciplinary project team and participate actively in the projects
- In this role you will have to find a balance between experimental work and hands-on management of the projects
- In addition you will perform literature studies, write project updates and reports, assist/supervise manufacturing campaigns in kg-lab and pilot-plant
- You will need to be result driven, pragmatic, and always with an eye on quality and safety
- Preferably a PhD degree in organic chemistry in combination with at least 5 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Alternatively an MSc degree in combination with at least 8 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record with respect to small molecule synthesis
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- You are fluent in English
- A good working and quality attitude, accurate, with an eye for detail
- You are a strong team player
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216 // 06-27119653