- You are responsible for managing the preparation, planning, implementation, and evaluation of Turnarounds for Sitech customers;
- To keep improving, you translate the Sitech Maintenance Turnaround strategy to functional & strategy and implementation plans for the Turnaround to this continuous process;
- You negotiate, in consultation with the Steering Group and purchasing department, with selected contractors and set the conditions for the turnarounds;
- You are looking for improvement of the unrolled functional approach and take the initiative;
- You can also in structure unscheduled situations (crash) and provide a business plan;
- You are a teamplayer and have excellent people managemen skills.
- A Bachelor of Science or Master of Science education;
- An extensive experience within production/maintenance management in the chemical industry;
- You need at least 5 years of experience as a team lead maintenance or scheduling lead turnarounds;
- Experience with contracting and controlling external parties;
- Relevant project-based experience, specifically change management;
- An affinity with Maintenance, Shutdowns and projects;
- Able to build a team and to coach in achieving the goals;
- Focus for the need of the customer and know to combine this with approach within Sitech Services;
- Connects your departments and other stakeholders to eachother in the interest of the project;
- An intrinsic drive to improve;
- Wish to structure and functional approach of projects;
- Strive for maximum results and orientation and also able to inspire your team.
A permanent position at Sitech, very interesting and demanding projects and responsibilities, good labor conditions and, if needed, a relocation package.
If you have questions or want to discuss the position please contact Erwin Amesz on +31 46 460 00 00, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or twitter.com/approba
Indien u vragen heeft of de vacature wilt bespreken, neemt u dan contact op met Erwin Amesz op +31 46 460 00 00, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of twitter.com/approba