As a Customer Success manager, you will liaise directly with customers on the one side and with the sales and delivery organisation on the other side, in a project environment within the BeNeLux Professional Services team. Your primary focus will be serving the current customerbase for this international software vendor.
As a Customer Success manager, you bring the following:
- HBO or higher and 2 years or more workexperience;
- Knowlegde of Database Publishing Systems (CMS), Product Information Management (PIM) systems or Master Data Management (MDM) systems is a pre;
- Planning and prioritizing;
- Sales approach;
- Presenting functionality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent Customer Service skills and client focussed;
- Ability to adapt to changes in fast moving environment, following changing customer requirements;
- Ability to work in a structured and disciplined manner by being proactive and taking initiative.
For a 38 hour week we offer a competitive salary between €2500 and €4500 per month, a transportation allowance, pension contribution, laptop and mobile phone.
Copyright: Bart Vink & Partners