- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress;
- Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and processing the administration;
- Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process;
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottle-neck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning-method can be adjusted;
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects;
- Initiative and active input in improvement processes to improve delivery performance (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job);
- Data integrity & Parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies;
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.
- Higher Technical College graduate in logistics or business;
- 1 - 3 years, knowledge of SAP ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment;
- Structural, well organized team player;
- Motivated and creative problem solver;
- Plenty of initiative, power of persuasion, a communicator, familiar with technology;
- Ability to plan and set priorities;
- Knows how to achieve the impossible.