For a client we are looking for an E&I Technician for electrical installation and maintenance work.
As an E&I Technician your activities are electrical installation and maintenance work on electrical and / or measurement and control systems in industry and shipping.
Your tasks include:
- Recognizing, analysing and solving failures
- You will lead colleagues in your department
- As E & I engineer you constantly help to improve the installations
- Take care of the preventive maintenance and repairs, in a save way.
- You are aware of the legal procedures concerning the areas of electrical and instrumentation engineering
- MBO 3/4 degree in electrical / MBI / EMBI.
- Valid VCA certificate
- NEN 3140/1010
- Own tools is a benefit
- Motivated to participate in possible training programs / courses
- You are able to work independently and are stress resistant
- Safety is paramount.
- You are willing to drive up to a maximum of 100 km
- Driver's license and car are a benefit
- Hawke is a benefit
- NEN 5010 is a benefit
- Good salary and benefits according to CAO metal & engineering;
- Payment in accordance with CAO.
- You can mail your CV and motivation to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or subscribe through our website www.werktalent.com.