ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process (NPI).
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyses the production process within Assy, Fassy and Install, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Operations, and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
- Adjust work instructions and/or production sequence if needed
- Participate in Risk Inventarisation & Evaluation
- 0-5 years of experience
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience in work preparation
- Experience in motivating development into acceptable solution
- Broad technical and business knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Get-on and do it mentality.
- Very active, plenty of initiative.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Team player
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –