- Translating specifications and / or designs into workable overviews and detail drawings;
- Analyzing technical documentation;
- Creating project documentation in Autodesk Revit or Inventor environment;
- Creating 3D models out of provided documentation / concept;
- Work together with the team to ensure a successful project.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction or Structural Engineering;
- Working knowledge and at least 3 years of experience with 3D package Revit Structure and/ or Inventor;
- Experience in design and detail of steel structures would be an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of English and/ or German language (strongly preferred);
- No nonsense mentality and ability to work in dynamic environment.
For this position we are looking for someone who has a customer-oriented attitude, clear communication, creative thinking and be comfortable to work in a team.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passion;
- Enthusiastic and international team of professionals;
- Besides regular salary, we will arrange accommodation and transport to work.
Is this the challenge you’ve been looking for? Please contact Kasia Nowakowska by e-mail – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Would you like to have more information about this job, please contact the office of Sun-Power at phonenumber 077-2058006.