As an E-commerce representative you will contribute by delivering an excellent customer service to all European consumers the company are servicing through the e-commerce channel. This outdoor apparel company is looking for an outdoorsy person who is looking for a challenging start of his or her career. As an E-commerce representative you will contribute by delivering an excellent customer service to all European consumers they are servicing through the e-commerce channel. They want to have representatives within the company who understand the customer so you could provide the best service. This position offers a place to learn and grow and the company wants you to think with them to build the best product and service.
Your key accountabilities in this position are:
- Provide a fast, reliable and high quality customer services to the customers calling and emailing.
- Work with our Direct Sales OMS system (Linea VAD).
- Follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices.
- Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales program (group sales, ski schools).
- Provide reports and statistics to CS Team Leader and E-Com Manager.
- Monitoring delivery problems.
- Process customer returns.
- Process customer repairs.
- Assist in proofing the European website when required.
- Work closely with accounting department for accounting follow up (unpaid transactions, reimbursements).
- Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.
- Replace Office Assistant in case of any absence / time away.
The mission statement of the company is; Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work in an international environment
- An in-house yoga studio
- Great and ambitious colleagues
- Fluent English and French.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer services skills, delivers a high quality service to both internal and external clients.
- Strong linkage with the outdoors lifestyle.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years work experience.
- Advanced level of computer user skills.
- Friendliness, tactfulness, patience and liability.
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving.
- A natural flair for sales is an advantage.