IT services direct, implements and manages IT services for USG People and the four brands including Unique and Start People in the Netherlands. You enter a special and diverse field that is characterized by dynamism and innovation. The atmosphere is open and informal, professional and collegial. You will be part of the Web Development Team of IT Services at USG People. Our headquarter is located in Almere. It's 20 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What you proudly tell your friends
“I'm working on the best career website in the Netherlands and responsible to make it better.”
For Five! Successive years Unique.nl is recognized and awarded “Best Careers Website” in the Netherlands. Besides being the best career website Unique is also recognized as a “Great Place to Work”. Although we have an extended and successfully history we pride ourselves maintaining our startup culture: where our people are awesome, work as a team and each member is recognized for his/her own contribution.
Unique is dedicated and ambitious to support the operation with a web based infrastructure that facilities us and our clients to match and select the best talents for assignments and job vacancies.
What will you do?
Besides working on Unique.nl you and the people from web development will be responsible for the Frontend and Backend development of a number of related websites (all based on .Net). As innovate HR player Unique is fully committed to modern developing techniques, including scrum and agile. Therefore you will collaborate cross-functional with our people from innovation and marketing, all dedicated to build and improve our world-class websites and applications, while securing a great user experience. Any decisions are taken in the scrum teams, where your voice counts. Based on your personal performance this position offers accelerated opportunity for increased responsibilities and business impact.
More than meets the eye
Looking great and feeling snappy is only half story; our sites dynamically integrate with other systems and administrative processes. For example: #1 More than 3,000 job vacancies on Unique.nl are managed through 120 offices across the country, some of which have their own systems. #2 We integrate with major career portals.
- You develop along with other .NET developers in the scrum team the different websites
- The entire product lifecycle (from concept and design to implementation, management and bug fixing and development) is your responsibility
- You're connected to the Product Owner and Scrum Master. You advise them on technical architecture, connectivity and integration with external systems and API's
- You are, of course, and stay informed of the latest developments and trends in (C#/ .NET) and share your knowledge with the developers in your own and others scrum teams.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- At least 1 year of experience as a web developer in the .NET Framework (C#) with Web Forms as MVC
- You are critical and from a constructive dialogue you not will shy away
- C# and Visual Studio have no secrets for you
- You have experience with Windows Server and IIS
- Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Of course you have experience with development within a .NET CMS, if you know Sitefinity / Telerik we are very happy
- Experience with Azure is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal as well as written; Good knowledge of Dutch language is a plus
Salary and Benefits
- 25 vacation days + 13 work-time reduction days
- Professional development team which is constantly looking to improve and who has an interest the latest technology trends
- Direct collaboration with the business
- Freedom and responsibility
- The correct ammunition to get started (laptop, phone)
- Space to implement your creative ideas actually out
- A Great Place to Work