The Insurance Manager Assistant will be responsible for local insurances for assets located in Europe, CIS Countries and Middle East as applicable. An important part of the position will be day to day contacts with local operations (including but not limited to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan), as well as communicating with other JV representatives in respective territories. The Insurance Manager Assistant reports to the Insurance Manager, located in Amsterdam.
The client is a well-known Multinational in the oil and gas Industry.
- Function as main contact person in respect of risks and insurances of assets in CIS countries. Day to day communication, managing assets requests and insurance cover being in place.
- Is responsible for all local insurance policies of assets, coordinating amongst others setting of budget, insurance tender and approval process, actively seeking cooperation from assets and other parties involved in different stages of arrangement of local direct insurances and claims.
- Actively seeks information regarding new developments such as investments or plans for ongoing operations.
- Is responsible for draft contract review ("insurance" section) for mentioned assets, making sure assets comply with company directives and local requirements as well as proposals of other partners.
- Is responsible for coordinating local tender procedures together with dedicated teams in assets by choosing and controlling criteria for tender, running the process, making sure the policies and insurance transactions of assets follow the unified global corporate program requirements.
EURO 3.000 - 4.000