Cargill, Animal Nutrition, Species Solutions Manager, Ruminants
The Species Solution Manager Ruminants will be responsible for providing a competitive portfolio of know-how, products and solutions towards customers within the EMEA region. Direct report of this position is to the Species Technology Manager Ruminants for EMEA. Also there is a strong link to the technical and commercial teams within the region and global R&D.
Within the position focus will be on product management by managing the EMEA ruminant portfolio of products for dairy cows, visiting key account customers, and collecting field inputs and market feedback. In addition, in this position you will lead high-investment projects for developing new products and solutions according to the market needs. Moreover, you are responsible for the deployment of the new solutions developed, having then to support the implementation at local level developing training tools.
• Confident expert in ruminant nutrition (interest in feed modelling is a plus).
• Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills.
• Self-starter, but team player.
• Collaboration in multicultural environment.
• Able to apply Project Management methods.
• MSc / PhD in animal science.
• Demonstrated success in product management and project management.
• Over 7 years demonstrated expertise and proven track record in Ruminant nutrition, either in Sales or Technology.
• Affinity with Marketing. Preferably familiar with Marketing principles and methods.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
• Proficient level in English, both written and verbal.
Cargill Animal Nutrition offers a competitive salary package with excellent benefits with plenty of opportunities within an international environment and multicultural team. For example, in career development there is a possibility to grow towards Species Technical Manager, or lead a commercial or technical team in a commercial region. Furthermore the role in the region can be expanded towards a global level, and moving towards another Cargill business unit can be considered.
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, this privately held company employs 140.000 people in 65 countries. They help customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and are committed to sharing their global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges. Cargill has 6 platforms and 73 business units.
Cargill’s animal nutrition business has more than 20,000 employees at more than 275 facilities in 40 countries offering a range of products and services to feed manufacturers, animal producers, and feed retailers around the world. Cargill’s animal nutrition business offers a range of compound feed, premixes, feed additives, supply chain and risk management solutions, software tools and animal nutrition expertise that is unmatched in the industry.
For more information please contact Wim van de Worp, Partner/Headhunter @ nomilk2day | headhunters agri & food, at +31 (0)6 513 437 73