As the Personal Assistant VP you are the right hand of the VP Medical-Surgical.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage correspondence in English as well as maintaining contacts during the absence of the VP;
- Assist with coordination and management of special projects and events;
- Coordinate deliverables, meetings, reportings, plans, and other activities Lead responsibility for professional, efficient, and cost effective office management;
- Prepare and coordinate meetings and business trips;
- Coordinate the Vice President’s calendar and daily activities;
- Prepare (financial) reports and organise events;
- Manage travel arrangements using required systems and partners to get the best possible rates in line with policy;
- Attend and minute important meetings, type up plans and communicate with direct reports;
- Prepare advanced PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents and refine for various audiences.
As the Personal Assistant VP you have the following profile:
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree preferred;
- 4+ years of experience in an assistant role and able to work independently;
- Open to travel for work (15%);
- Highly professional attitide, business knowledge and ''quick on your feet';
- Needs to be very system savvy;
- Strong user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. It is a pre to have experience with Oracle and Tableau;
- Able to communicate and connect effectively with external and internal customers and clients;
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups in abalanced and diplomatic, tactful, and assertive way;
- Strong ability to act independently and to multi-task within a fast-paced environment;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively;
- Living in the Amsterdam area.
Copyright: Independent Recruiters
Looking for a Personal Assistant for the VP MedSurg in Amsterdam! You will work within an international, fast paced and corporate organisation which is one of the world's leading medical technology companies. We are looking for a very ambitious and service minded assistant who is capable of working in a very fast paced and dynamic organisation. Are you interested in traveling for work(15%)? Do you have a highly professional attitude, business knowledge and are you ''quick on your feet' and ready for a new challenge? Please get in touch so we can tell you all about it!
This company, together with their customers, is driven to make healthcare better. They offer a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Their products and services are available in over 100 countries.