Are you interested in a job where our guest is your main focus? Do you recognize yourself in the following qualities; representative, enthusiastic and customer focused? To bring our key focus “Hospitality” to the next level, we are looking for a skillful receptionist to join our team.
We are looking for two part-time receptionists (32 hours) for our brand new head office in Delft.
The Facility department provides support on the operational side of the business, including but not limited to travel, building and catering. This department ensures that Ampelmann has the most suitable working environment for its employees.
Ampelmann is a fast growing company with a lot of innovative and young people. As of October 1st Ampelmann will have a new office in Delft with a brand new reception desk.
As a receptionist you’re the public face of Ampelmann when guest arrive. You will be responsible for receiving and welcoming guests. It is most important that the reception desk is continuously manned during opening hours and that our guests feel welcome. You are also responsible for receiving and transferring all incoming phone calls and carry out administrative tasks such as packages and mail.
The role is not limited to the above activities, it’s a team effort, so occasionally providing support to other team members is also part of your role.
Daily tasks are, amongst others:
- Handling and transferring all phone calls
- Receiving visitors and providing them with a cup of coffee or tea
- Managing all incoming and outgoing packages and mail
- Administrative tasks (i.e. managing reservation requests, small inventory, general housekeeping)
- Keep the reception desk representative
- Minimum of an intermediate vocational education
- Good communication in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Part-time position 32 hours
- Previous receptionist experience is preferred
- Professional attitude which is reflected in use of communication styles and appearance
- Proactive approach and able to work independently
- An informal work atmosphere in a young, strong growing and challenging organization
- A good salary and excellent secondary benefits
- Room to show and develop own creative initiatives
- Ampelmann Training Academy: for your personal and professional development
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and in our core-values; technological- and professional excellence, safety and team spirit? You can apply before Monday 10 October 2016 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “apply now” button on our website www.ampelmann.nl