MILabs has a unique position in the fast growing market of pre-clinical imaging systems with a full range of high performance SPECT/PET/CT/MRI/OI functionality. Combined with unprecedented proprietary technology MILabs’ is truly ‘providing small details for big discoveries’ in academic and pharmaceutical research. As a valued imaging technology provider we collaborate with leading Universities, Contract Research Organizations and Pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
As a result of rapid expansion at its headquarters in Utrecht, The Netherlands, MILabs is looking for a dedicated
After a thorough preparation and training period you will be responsible for the end-assembly of MILabs imaging systems, including calibration and QC testing. You will also take care of all logistics (e.g. incoming inspection, warehousing, etc.) related to the products you build.
MILabs offers a unique and highly dynamic environment: you have the chance to contribute to the expansion of our cutting-edge technology throughout the research community. The current stage and fast expansion of the company will provide personal growth opportunities. The working climate at MILabs is informal and internationally oriented.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Mechanical and electrical (end)-assembly of imaging systems
- Monitor high quality of systems, including calibration and QC testing
- Communicate with mechanical engineering team to improve design and manufacturing
- Incoming goods inspection (and related quality control), warehousing, stock control and inventory
- Ordering of small high-volume parts
- Familiar with use of workshop equipment (e.g. milling/turning/drilling)
- Relevant working experience in electro-mechanical system assembly
- You are a quality-minded, structured and pro-active worker
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young and dynamic environment.
For further information on MILabs please visit our website www.milabs.com, for more information about the above position you may contact Robert Jan Stienissen at + 31 88 7565343. To apply send your resume and motivation letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.