- Experience as a painter ( ideally within luxury hotels or historical buildings);
- Pro active;
- Eye for detail and creative;
- You are flexible and stress resistant;
- You are a team player;
- You can communicate on a professional and efficient level;
- You can work independent and prioritize;
- Knowledge and identification of equipment;
- Experience with water based paint and oil based paint;
- Living in or around Amsterdam;
- Able to speak Dutch and English.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
The Conservatorium hotel is a luxury lifestyle hotel in Amsterdam located in the Museum District, in the middle of the fashion district with 129 room. You will be part of a small team within a friendly work environment. As a painter you will be working within the Engineering Department, and will be responsible for maintaining the building and facilities. You will be working closely with two other colleague painters but also work in a team with carpenters and engineers. Working hours are from Monday till Friday from 08:00 until 16:00, it is possible that you will be asked to work evenings and weekends when the demand is high.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Paint work in the hotels rooms, walls and corridors;
- Grouting, caulking and silicone work;
- Preventive maintenance (projects).