In Eindhoven we offer an exceptional opportunity for a widely experienced scientist who is ready to take his/her knowledge and competences to the next level at the department of Equipment for Additive Manufacturing! As the lead scientist you define and execute strategic technology development projects in the field of Additive Manufacturing and develop a network of research partners, knowledge centers and industry partners. You are also responsible for defining and executing a technology roadmap tot further expand on the Vat photo-polymerization technology and Powder Bed Fusion Technology through the generation of IP, the development of new Additive Manufacturing concepts and technologies, and the identification and development of market opportunities. You get to work with an outstanding multidisciplinary team of material scientists, process specialists, engineers, innovators and system architects.
In order to be successful in this position:
- you need a broad understanding of Additive Manufacturing and concept/technology development on the level of Principal Scientist, the highest level of Applied Technology;
- you also need to have the ability to shape the strategic technology developments and involve multidisciplinary teams to achieve the anticipated achievements is a key accountability;
- your communication, collaborative and leadership skills are excellent;
- you successfully completed a PhD degree in Physics, Material Science or Mechanical Engineering;
- you bring 5+ years experience in Additive Manufacturing processes and technology development;
- you have at least 10 years experience in research and technology development projects.
In case of questions you can contact the Recruiter, Joyce van de Linde +31 (0) 6 22072712. If you’re interested in this opportunity to join the company, please send your resume and motivation letter per mail. After a pre-selection process based on your resume and telcon, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.