The Professional Services Engineer is responsible for assuring customers achieve long term success with our market leading TICS Framework. Responsibilities will consist of both on-site and online engagements with leading top-tier software development groups throughout Europe. Occasional travel to other geographic regions including America and Asia may also be expected.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or higher.
• Preferably 2-4 years experience in a professional and commercial software development company.
• Must have customer communication skills
• Must have experience working in a team setting.
• Must be able to perform under pressure
• Working knowledge of Windows is required, with Linux (Red Hat) preferred also.
• Must be experienced with Software Configuration Management processes and policies.
• Working experience on productions systems are a definite plus.
• Must have basic scripting skills such as PERL, PYTHON and SHELL scripting for Linux/UNIX. • Programming skills (Java, C++) are pluses.
• Some experience with Source Control System such as Git, subversion
• Some experience with IDE tools such as Visual Studio, Eclipse
• Some experience with Build tools such as Make, Maven
• Must be willing to learn newer technologies as needed.
In case of questions you can contact the Recruiter, Joyce van de Linde +31 (0) 6 22072712. If you’re interested in this opportunity to join the company, please send your resume and motivation letter per mail. After a pre-selection process based on your resume and telcon, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.