The Unified Communications Consultant will be responsible for overseeing the design, architecture and implementation of medium to large multi-site, multi-vendor unified communications environments. The consultant will lead client visioning for future systems deployments, lead project teams, prepare scope documents and project plans, design and implement best practices for unified communications deployment to ensure client investment in technology is consistent with their business objectives. The consultant will fill a Subject Matter Expert (SME) role for all UC related matters.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Furthermore, knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are required. The consultant must be motivated with a focus on individual and team performance.
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of UC solutions in a multi-platform environment;
- Develop standards for the enterprise UC architecture;
- Participate in the development of UC technology strategies;
- Responsible for a full range of activities, related to development projects, support projects and new implementations in a lead role or as the primary subject matter expert;
- Collaborate with business partners and designs UC solutions that are aligned with business objectives;
- Development of unified communications-based marketing solutions (white papers, case studies, etc.);
- Being involved on business development and pre-sales activities on unified communications related activities;
- Articulate new ideas and promote implementation of innovative UC solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant technical subject;
- Cisco certified at level CCNP+ preferable higher;
- Microsoft Lync and/or Cisco UCC certified;
- Audio Code ACP certified;
- Very experienced in implementing and designing of Active Directory;
- At least fifteen years of experience in various IT / UC / Customer Service roles;
- At least ten years of experience in designing, configuring and implementing of UC solutions;
- At least five years of experience in an (enterprise) architectural role;
- Experience in the design, configuration and implementation of UC solution with Microsoft’s Unified Communications product portfolio and Cisco’s Unified Communications product portfolio;
- Strong people skills and the ability to be resourceful, as well as to make concise, independent and defensible decisions in often high-pressure situations;
- In-depth experience with multi-site, global IP telephony and unified communications rollouts/migrations;
- Experience integrating/migrating legacy PBX infrastructure to unified communications;
- Cisco routing and switching experience (including LAN/WAN/Security architecture);
- Strong customer relationship skills, ability to present to small/medium groups;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Femke Frowijn via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-46928796.