Traineeship SAS Boot Camp TLM / SAM
(Technical Lifecycle Management / System Administration and Maintenance)
Who we are:
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government industry. We continuously invest in the quality, flexibility and creativity of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity that allows us to do more with the available resources.
What can you expect?
You will undergo a focused training program to get acquainted with SAS Software. SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. The boot camp program is scheduled from 1 July – 31 August and includes three certifications (Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and SAS platform administrator). After the focused training you will be assigned to current or new projects at our clients, where the installation, configuration and maintenance of computer systems and applications is the main focus. Assignments vary in length from several weeks to several months and vary from a single machine installation to complex implementations using complete server parks on various operating systems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor degree in computer science or a Technical IT related education
• Experience in and a passion for IT
• Knowledge of topics like ITIL, Release Management and Technical Lifecycle Management • A good working proficiency of Linux and Windows
• Experience with any of the following would be desirable: Hadoop, Cloud Computing • Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
• A 'drive' to deliver high quality solutions
• Full professional proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
Above all we offer you the chance to work with the leading organisations in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues to exchange knowledge.
- After completing the traineeship successfully an employment contract for an indefinite period
- A position with excellent conditions (28 holidays, holiday pay (8%) and participation in the company pension scheme)
- Promotion, salary raise and company car after the successful completion of the boot camp program
- Flexible career development options and inter-disciplinary collaboration