Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is a leading biotechnology company developing vaccines against infectious diseases. LabResource has been elected as their top supplier for the scond year in a row and has been contracted to recruit for this position.
The QCD Release & Stability Department within the Analytical Department of Janssen Vaccines and Prevention is responsible for cGMP testing of Release batches and Stability batches.
A wide variety of assays are performed within this department. Due to the variety of assays within different projects, all assays must be configured in eLIMS (electronic Laboratory Information Management System).
- Taking part and coordinate stability operation activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
- Assist in preparing stability protocols (if required); determine stability sample requirements, specifications and formats of methods, and oversee execution of stability studies.
- Initiate studies in LIMS.
- Retrospective pooling of samples in LIMS.
- Create master data from effective documentation.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- Work closely with Planners and Stability Scientists of the Release and Stability group regarding stability programs.
Qualifications sought for this position.
- Bachelor/ Master's degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with cGMP is a must.
- Affinity with QC software programs.
- Experience with QC systems and projects.
- Fluent in English, only applicants with a valid work permit in the Netherlands are eligible
Salary and Benefits
Contract: 1 year via LabResource, extension possible
Salary: ranging from €2500 - €2800 gross monthly
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 070 - 44 50 460 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.