Leading automotive company. Their location in Maastricht is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add
diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in
their own language at a consistently high level.
The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Eager to continue your career at a leading automotive company in Maastricht? As Technical support specialist you provide technical assistance to our client's retailer network and external entities. You will be responsible for the German market.
Your responsibilities include:
- Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Log all activities in the ticketing tool
- Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
- Resolve minor training issues on the phone
- Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- Report undefined issues to higher level
- Identify weaknesses in CAC processes or tools and create awareness
- Identify problems that can effect CAC processes and escalate accordingly
- Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
- German as mother tongue, with good communication (B2B) skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English (advanced business level)
- Extensive knowledge of customer service required
- Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
- Strong affinity with computers and MS Windows
- Knowledge of automotive technology is strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills, able to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions quickly and efficiently
Salary and Benefits
- Full time (40 hrs./week) position, from Monday to Friday, with day shifts
- Salary is € 2036/month gross
- Additional benefits: comprehensive relocation package for candidates who are willing to move, collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities,