Part-time/ full-time (24-40 hours)
Start: in negotiation
Based: office in Alkmaar
Het BoerenBed, the most unique glamping holiday in the Netherlands and abroad is looking for a new employee who will take care of all Business/Operation challenges.
Het BoerenBed is active in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, England, Ireland, Germany & USA. We sell our unique farm holidays directly to consumers and strive for creating a loyal customer base, through supplying a high quality and exclusive product.
We are looking for a flexible, communicative person who would like to help in the day to day Business/Operation challenges.
You will be responsible for all kinds of Business/Operation activities
- Monitor and analyze competitor activities and local and international market trends
- Report financial performance of our farms in all countries
- Identify cost saving potentials
- Determine and change the accommodation prices
- Enter correct data for bookings in our backend and accounting system
- Contract handling
- Communication within the company with management information
What do we expect from you:
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in a similar function
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written) in English and/or Dutch
- Knowledge of the tourism industry is a plus
- A flexible work attitude
What can you expect from us?
- An informal and friendly working environment
- An International team
- Benefits of the Travel Industry
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to develop within a growing company within the European tourism industry? Please send your motivation letter and CV.