ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
Are you the person who will ensure supplier product quality in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical and interpersonal capabilities to guide new product introductions in demanding projects at ASML's suppliers? Then we would like to hear from you today!
Create an ‘able and enabled' team to bridge between Suppliers and Development and drive co-design activities. Support ASML outsourcing strategy to increase ASML flexibility and focus on the ASML added value. Drive technological aspects between programs & suppliers:
- Drive technological challenges and requirements to the supplier
- Develop suppliers in new production techniques/parts/products
- Increase leverage of supplier technology & processes into the ASML design project (early involvement of suppliers in design for manufacturing).
All activities muss be in line with sector and business line targets
Early supplier involvement
- Participate in D&E projects in early design phases to secure Design-for-Manufacturing and technology availability from suppliers. Challenge design with capabilities in supply chain. Review Design Specifications on manufacturability.
- Facilitate early supplier involvement at new products and processes
- Execute the NPI deliverables (SoW, FMEA, TAS, PER, TCD, PQR); Manufacturing Flow, Process FMEA, Determine test tools and Test Coverage, First Article Inspection & Evaluation Report, Supplier Output Control, test standards.
- Support suppliers with difficult manufacturing issues (e.g. yield and quality improvement)
- NPI Supplier Selection (through auditing)
- Member of the SAT, with deliverables on Quality and Technology. Validate Q and T targets and actuals for supplier. Manage suppliers towards Competitive Performance (Q, T) during NPI and assure proper continuation of Q and T performance during volume phase.
- Manage Processes at suppliers to world class efficiency and effectiveness during NPI phase and assure proper handover to volume supply chain.
- Consult on and attune improvement proposals at suppliers. Initiate actions to ensure implementation and execution at supplier during NPI phase and assure proper transfer to volume supply chain.
- Implement improvements actions at supplier on quality complaints and nonconforming products during NPI phase.
- Master degree in technical area (Mechanical, Optical, Electronical Engineering or Physics).
- 5-10 years of work experience in complex technically driven and international organization(s)
- Knowledge of e-beam welding
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Engineering
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Proven quality management skills
- Broad technical knowledge on quality and standardization
- Excellent social and communication skills in English.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively throughout different levels within the organization. Strong negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and supplier.
- Team player, but also independent.
- Result driven, planning and prioritizing.
- Analytical, abstract thinking, plenty of initiative.
- Sharing knowledge and stress tolerant.
- Service minded and a drive for continuous improvement.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –