The Product Owner E-Commerce will make sure needs and requirements from the business are translated into the best solutions. You will create plans and specifications, (project) manage the internal or external (development) teams in the execution of these solutions, contribute to the (strategic) decision making process, manage stakeholders and make sure both business and IT are aligned in all stages of this process.
The Product Owner E-Commerce we are looking for is not only ambitious, passionate, anlytical and a great communicator, but should also have:
- at least a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- 3+ years of experience in a product owner or business analyst role;
- relevant experience in creating user stories;
- familiarity with Scrum / Agile working;
- working proficiency in English, both oral and written;
- experience in e-commerce in international environments is a very big plus.
Do you want to put your analytical and technical skills to work at a fast growing international e-commerce company? And do you know how to translate needs and requirements into simple, effective solutions that will optimize the IT processes and landscape? Then you are the Product Owner E-Commerce we are looking for!