- Review and implement the appropriate Stock/Non-Stock strategies in order to define the right product mix for the EMEA Distribution Centers
- Manage the inventory planning parameters (Safety Stock, Re-order point quantities, Lot Size, Lead-time, etc.) in such a way, that the finished goods availability levels are sufficient to fulfill the Customer Service targets.
- Reviews finished goods inventory levels and inventory costs continuously to identify opportunities aimed at higher turns and reduction the inventory days.
- Monitor the accuracy and effectiveness of the finished goods supply plan/execution schedules to rationally adjust forecast when required, and to continuously improve the overall master scheduling process
- Working with Production Control Analysts and Demand Planners to define:
- Achievable product phase out plans to minimize excess and obsolete inventory
- Analyze the pertinent supply chain KPI’s, report on the weekly results and the improvement actions taken, after conducting the necessary root cause analysis. Suggest and implement division-specific improvement activities in order to optimize the supply chain performance.
- Closely monitor the Purchase orders to suppliers in order to cover the open customer demand and minimize any late or unconfirmed purchase orders from vendors.
- Manage and review “big data” reports, analyze and identify trends, current and future business behaviors, and suggest and participate in improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years of experience in supply chain materials or demand planning, analyzing data relating to product forecasting, or production planning environment
- Strong analytical capabilities, with a good understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- Ability to effectively make decisions with limited time and information –can determine decision making criteria based on priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent problem resolution, proven leadership ability necessary to be effective across functions and levels, and the ability to manage the requirement of others, while not directly supervised.
- Proficient software and PC skills, with a high level of proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan and organize work to effectively perform assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Fluent usage or written and spoken English language
- High energy, driven and enthusiastic about opportunities to establish and implement new approaches.
Indication of salary is between 2400 - 3100 gross a month.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Marleen van Dijk via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-46928728.