Our client is an international company with more than a century of proven history, leading the world in enhancing safe living and working environments, facilitating global trade and serving as a trusted source of information and knowledge.
The Credit and Collections Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Administer credit and collections programs following established procedures.
- Resolve routine issues associated with program administration.
- Review the status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action contacting each account according to due date.
- Assists in communicating credit and collections policies, procedures or programs.
- Maintain and distribute records, forms statistics and reports.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other constituents to assist in Global Finance matters in the area served.
- Develop and maintain files related to assigned duties.
We are looking for a Credit and Collections employee who speaks Native Arabic with Fluent English.
You have at least a vocational education and have worked with Credit Collection, Accounts Receivable procedures and processes for Middle East Accounts previously.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only an English CV as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via
Salary and Benefits
You will start working via our agency Unique Multilingual for the first 7 months, with a possibility to extend the assignment as the company is growing.
The team consists of driven and energetic international professionals.
Fulltime position, 40 hours per week.
Salary €2.100 - €2.300 gross per month.
Limited reimbursement for travel expenses.
Do you meet all the above requirements and are you interested in this role? Send us your application as soon as possible.