- Takes direct management responsibility to a group of team leaders, service coordinators/planners and Field Service Engineers, in total up to fifty (50) employees. Position may involve after hours or weekend work when required.
- Participates in the analyses and reports on Field Service performance.
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency procedures are followed and further developed if needed.
- Supervises project management activities for larger Services projects in the assigned area.
- Ensures efficient and regular communications between the teams.
- Mentors, manages and develop the FSE’s to maximize business opportunities and the career opportunities of the team.
- Ensures that FSE’s are complying with all administration processes such as reporting in payroll time keeping, field service reporting, QSHE ect.
- Drives and initiates improvements of the Service KPI’s as defined by management.
- Develops and maintains an ongoing professional relationship with new and existing customers
- Participates in branch and department sales budgeting and strategic planning efforts.
- Business engineering (HTS/ HBO Technische bedrijfskunde) or equivalent experience;
- 10+ years experience in Services business with operational management experience
- Knowledge of Energy and/or Industry markets, preferably in Electrical Distribution (MV/LV) or Facility Management;
- Customer mindset and people oriented to develop talents;
- Charismatic leader, with ability to build and foster teamwork;
- Extensive business acumen with strong results orientation;
- Confidence and courage to make appropriate decisions and accept accountability;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills with executive leaders and C level customers;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written.
- An exciting job in an international, dynamic and growing company;
- An excellent opportunity to be part of a global leader that contributes actively to sustainability and care for the planet;
- A role that includes mobility and autonomy and that allows working on wide ranging projects and with diversity of customers;
- The necessary training and education in order to develop within the company;
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits, including a laptop, company car and smart phone.
Mark Hoek 020-705.26.05
Past deze baan bij jou?
Aarzel dan niet en stuur je sollicitatie o.v.v. referentiecode MHO21957 naar – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –. Voor meer informatie kun je contact opnemen met Mark Hoek , 020-705 26 05.
Wij verzoeken je om gemotiveerd te solliciteren en CV (met referenties) + salarisindicatie mee te sturen. Hoe duidelijker en completer je solliciteert, hoe sneller wij zullen reageren.