We are looking for a Mobile Senior Developers to join the team and work as part of our multi-disciplinary web and mobile development teams for our client in financial service. The person would be part of the Scrum team and works day to day with experienced designer, developers and tester of the studio.
This is a very collaborative, team-based work that requires a close working relationship with other team members, architects, creative designers ensuring that product features that are elaborated into user stories are developed, validated, and released in potentially shippable increments.
We are looking for creative experience solutions - individuals with passion and desire to build really cool digital services that express our client’s goals to sell and build brands across growing digital touch points.
Skills and experience required:
- We are looking for someone who breaths mobile and is always up to speed on the latest developments. A person that is combining his mobile knowledge with an Agile mind-set (you know how to define an MVP when the Product Owner explains his wishes)
- An iOS Guru. Minimum 4 years of experience in mobile apps development
- You have developed enticing mobile app previously
- Experience in developing screens for mobile and responsive UI
- Be happy to support in the periodical review and refresh of designs based on reports, analysis and feedback provided by other members of the team and changing business requirements
- Excited and engaged about the changing opportunities/technologies and developments in the mobile and web arena
- Can work well and communicate effectively with diverse teams of technical architects, information architects, and front end developers
- Strong experience of representing your ideas and creative concepts
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience in working in an agile and scrum based approach
- Financial Services experience desired, but not mandatory
- Extensive mobile application development experience, preferably in cross platform and hybrid
- iOS: Expert in Swift or Obj-C.
- Experience in developing custom phone Gap / hybrid plugins is desired
- Knowledge on OWASP principles.
- Knowledge about mobile usability principles, design concepts, user expectations and cross-browser compatibility
- Exposure to mobile UI frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery Mobile, 960 grid etc.
- Should have demonstrable skills in problem solving and analytical.
- Should have object-oriented development experience.
- Experience working with information architecture and user experience
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile/Scrum methodology, preferably with an online player
- Consistently deliver on deadlines, on time.
- Team player who is motivated, self-learner and well organized.
- Understanding of source control techniques (GIT, SVN, CVS etc.,) use of issue tracking systems (Jira, bugzilla etc.,) and web services integration (REST, JSON etc.,)
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Femke Frowijn via – e-mailadres niet toegestaan – of bel 06-46928796.