A leading global luxury goods company located in Amsterdam
Are you experienced and passionate about Luxury Brands and Customer Satisfaction?
Do you see yourself working for an organization which values client focus, respect and passion for craftsmanship and entrepreneurial spirit?
Then this is the right job for you!
As Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of answering all calls and e-mails from clients and prospects. You will also realize phone and web sales. Providing excellent quality service, in line with company and brand standards, are central to all your activities.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Answering all clients' and prospects' calls and emails in a professional and personalized manner;
- Recognizing and generating potential sales opportunities and convert them into sales according to the defined objectives;
- Respecting all procedures an guidelines;
- Entering all required data in the appropriate programs;
- Constantly trying to exceed clients' expectations;
- Supporting the newest colleagues in their learning phase.
The right candidate for this role is customer oriented, service oriented and sales oriented. You are enthusiastic about working in an international and dynamic environment with an interest in the luxury brand industry.
- French native level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in either Spanish or Italian or German;
- Able to accommodate all customer requests, including service requests and sales inquiries;
- Experience with high-quality customer relationship management;
- Experience working in a fast paced, challenging environment and able to adapt to changes easily;
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office Package and ideally also SAP.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you do not receive a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via
Salary and Benefits
Challenging job in a company that values a high level of service to their customers. You will be working on a temporary project between 15th of October (2016) and 15th of Januari (2017).
The non negotiable salary for this role is € 2250 based on 38,75 hours.