Within ASML the Project Management Office [PMO] supports the R&D organization by providing project management and specifically planning support to their associated projects and programs. The PMO admin support provides support in setting up product and project master data in SAP, facilitates the use of the barometer survey, prepares KD assessment sheets and KD triggers mails, operates as a gatekeeper for access authorization for shared drives, participates in improvement projects/initiatives, solves time writing issues in SAP, support in reorganizations and other administrative tasks.
Support the R&D organization with organizational activities in order to secure an effective execution of their tasks.
- Key user for time writing and as such be the first contact for R&D organization in case of time writing issues and help resolving these issues; Responsible to maintain the General & Sector Timewriting information page.
- Ensure that new projects receive the necessary tools to start and execute their projects (e.g. dashboards, project HTML pages, organization charts).
- Maintain program SAP project structure; create, change and close projects and products according to the agreed procedures.
- Ensure that all existing excel tools are maintained and where needed new ones are developed (Excel visual basic).
- Support the organization in reorganizations within the D&E department.
- Key User and Facilitator of barometer survey tool.
Higher vocational level Business Engineering or comparable. This function is a start to grown on in the next 2 years.
Must have advanced knowledge and working experience with EXCEL.
Preferably experience with SAP and SharePoint
At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job PMO/Customer Services.
- Setting priorities.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- Pro-active, enterprising.
- Not afraid to take initiative.
- Service oriented team player.
- Discrete, independent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English and Dutch.
Salary and Benefits
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –