As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out commissioning work and solving faults in electric and electronic measuring and control systems. These are generally located on board offshore vessels and dredgers.
RequirementsTo be eligible for the position of Service Engineer, you must have the following:
- a technical MBO diploma or equivalent and an ability to work at an HBO level
- knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems
- three to five years experience in a similar position
- knowledge of NEN 3140 and/or NEN 3840 is a strong advantage
- sound knowledge of electrical engineering, installations, automation, controls and instrumentation
- be prepared to work both inside and outside of Europe on a frequent basis
- a VCA-VOL certificate
- be self-reliant, service- and results-oriented, solution-focused and stress-resistant
- excellent communication skills
- a proactive, creative and flexible attitude
- a quality-driven, pragmatic approach
- the ability to work effectively and flexibly with other company disciplines
- be creative in proposing solutions, and supervising work in accordance with professional and safety requirements
- knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- you will act as an ambassador for our company in this role.
Terms of employmentRoyal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Contact informationAre you interested in the position of Service Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
www.twitter.com/ihcjobs www.facebook.com/royalihc www.linkedin.com/company/royalihc
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.