With an international team Fluiconnecto is managing an ever growing network of Hydroshops, Service on-site Vans and On-Site Workshops dedicated to serve our customers with complete solutions for end users in hydraulics. At Fluiconnecto we have created an environment where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together as team leaders and team players to fulfil our ambitious goals.
For our holding office in WTC Rotterdam we are looking for a:
Technical Purchaser (fulltime)
Do you strive to negotiate a good deal whilst at the same time maintaining an excellent relationship? Do you excel in contract management? Then you could be the Technical Purchaser we are looking for!
Keywords: Negotiator, communication and cooperation skills, technical at heart, service minded and flexible.
The Technical Purchaser negotiates with existing and new suppliers and builds and maintains good relationships with suppliers. Furthermore the Technical Purchaser takes care of all contract management, SLAs and performs supplier audits. Project management and product portfolio management are also part of the tasks. The Technical Purchaser fulfills an important role in collecting and checking the correctness of all product information and maintaining the information in our PIM system. The position is at an operational and tactical level in a technical environment. The position involves travelling to international suppliers a few days per month. The Technical Purchaser reports to the Global Purchasing Manager.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- You have passed NEVI 1.
- You have extensive experience (2-5 years) in technical purchasing at operational/tactical level. Knowledge of our products would be an asset.
- You are an experienced Excel user. Experience with ERP (AX Dynamics 2012) and PIM software is an asset.
- You have a hands on approach, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- You preferably have skills in project management.
- You are excellent in English, including writing, and preferably have a good understanding of Spanish too.
- Last but not least, of course you are a team player that dares to take responsibility.
What do we offer?
You will work in a dynamic organization that is developing continuously. Your qualities and talents are appreciated and you will have the opportunity to develop yourself.
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Technical Purchaser (fulltime) vacancy, please contact Dhr. F. Lehmacher on phone number 010-2053152. Website: Go to website
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.