UPM employs around 19,600 people globally. Through the renewing of the bio and forest industries, we are building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Paper Asia, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. We serve our customers worldwide, and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM – The Biofore Company – www.upm.com
UPM Raflatac is one of the world's leading producers of self-adhesive label materials. We supply high-quality paper and film label stock for consumer product and industrial labeling through a global network of factories, distribution terminals and sales offices. We employ around 2,900 people and made sales of EUR 1.4 billion in 2015. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM – The Biofore Company. Find out more at www.upmraflatac.com
We are now looking for a
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER FOR UPM RAFLATAC
To be responsible for technical sales to the Netherlands and Belgium and to act as a member of the sales team sharing the same annual targets. As a Technical Sales Manager, you will provide technical expertise and solutions to customers and end-users and support internally Field Sales and Customer Service in the sales of technically demanding products and
Technical Sales handles customer inquiries, provides recommendations and pricing to new product solutions and contribute to long term product quality development. Technical Sales is responsible for customer product projects and works together with other internal experts to find the right technical solution for the customers in label converting and labelling applications.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Technical Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as a link between customer and production sites in solving technically challenging cases and support the overall quality
• Managing customer projects including the first screening of customer inquiries with initial technical feasibility study and cost
• Targeting sales of UPM Raflatac products where ever applicable at converters and end users
• Providing product costing for tailored and menu products
• Organizing product trainings locally to Field Sales, Customer Service and externally to customers and end-users
• Taking active part in the sales of technically demanding products
• Supporting new product launches and promoting UPM Raflatac’s products and service offer
• Handling customer remarks and claims whenever Financial Services, Customer Service or Operations need technical support
• Collecting and sharing information internally about the latest industry solutions and technologies
• Developing company’s brand relations and end use initiatives as well as sharing success stories internally and externally
• Fluent language skills in Dutch & English, French is considered as an asset
• Relevant work experience in labelling industry
• Labelstock manufacturing and labelling technologies knowledge
• Excellent product knowledge as well as technical capabilities knowledge
• Marketing and selling skills combined with excellent networking skills
• Customer oriented thinking combined with service mindedness
• Logical, systematic thinking
• Competitor product awareness
• Innovativeness and results driven mind-set
• Capability to work in a team
The main location of the position is Hilversum, the Netherlands. The position holder is also responsible for Belgium market and can work partly from home office.
We offer you:
• Excellent job position at a leading international company
• The opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals and a comfortable working environment
• Good remuneration package
The position holder will report to Country Manager, Netherlands, Jesse Rep. For further information, please contact Jesse Rep, Tel. +31 68 31 69 885.
Please apply by 9th of October.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or +48 12 39 99 400.