The Sales Support Engineers make an important contribution to sales success in the pre-contract phase. The Sales Support Engineer is responsible for the technical and commercial support of our potential customers. You will guide the customer in identifying the best solution and with the support of the sales team you will round up the order successfully. The Marketing and Sales team consist of more than 10 team members in The Netherlands, America and Singapore.
- Solve professionally technical issues and commercial questions in the pre-sales phase
- Prepare and give presentations for customers to demonstrate the software solutions we offer
- Monitor relevant market developments and generate new sales
- Create new knowledge base articles together with the services team, to share information
- Actively keep your knowledge about our market up to date
- Professional or academic educational background with commercial or technical specialism
- Some experience in a sales support position in a technical business environment, preferably in geo-science or civil engineering Exceptionally strong technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter with a good sense of responsibility
- Willing to travel up to 25% of your time
- Proficient, both verbal and written, in English and preferably in Spanish
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Stimulating innovative and knowledge-driven work environment
- A challenging international job opportunity within a successful leading company
- Be part of one or the top 5 most successful Dutch software company according to Main/ICT-Office Software Top 50.
How to apply
Fill in the form on our website (http://bit.ly/294Nrwt) and send an application letter stating your motivation for this job, together with your resume (CV). Or send all the required documents, to vacancies[at]plaxis.com (statingvacancy number 16-12).
At Plaxis we are very good at computational geomechanics and focused on developing, marketing and supporting the PLAXIS finite element-based software applications for soil and rock analyses. Our software is used all over the world by thousands of engineers faced with challenging construction projects (for example foundations, deep excavations, tunnels, dikes and offshore constructions). In addition to the PLAXIS software, we offer our customers educational services through workshops, courses and training and we offer them expert advice.
The educational services are offered as public events, webinars and in-house events at customer location.
It is our goal to become the vendor of choice of even more customers. To stay on top and to reach even more customers we keep enriching and improving our software every day. We are always looking for talented new employees who want to work with us towards reaching this goal.
Additional information can be obtained from Erwin Beernink, Manager Marketing, Sales & Services or Karin Hijma, HR Manager via +31(0)15-2517756.