Manage, drive and improve the global IAM Services to facilitate, contribute and provide support to the Mission Critical Services of our client.
- Manage clients global IAM environment, based on NetIQ eDirectory and Microsoft Active Directory and NetIQ Access Manager in a 24/7 environment;
- Solve incidents and pro-actively prevent reoccurrence of new incidents;
- Execute IAM related changes according to ITIL Processes;
- Supporting activities like reporting and documentation;
- Timely and clear communication peers and service management;
- Actively share knowledge with peers by documenting solutions in a re-usable way;
- Pro-actively improve technical and process aspects of the IAM related services;
- Work closely with both Internal and External Service Providers to assure the quality and stability of the IAM Services;
- Willingness to participate in standby duties.
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 5-10 years of proven experience in Identity and Access Management;
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience in the ITIL Processes;
- Expert level knowledge of Red Hat Directory Services (RHDS);
- Expert level knowledge of NetIQ Advanced Authentication Framework (NAAF)
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience with Red Hat Linux;
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience with NetIQ Access Manager;
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience with NetIQ eDirectory;
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience with Microsoft Active Directory;
- Basic level experience with Microsoft Certificate Services;
- Basic level knowledge and experience of project methodologies and working In project teams;
- MCSA / MCSE certification.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Pro-active and decisive personality with a strong drive to do the right things right;
- Enjoy working in multi-disciplined teams, team player;
- Focus on quality of work;
- Excellent Service and Customer focus with emphasis on communicative skills;
- Ability to plan and set priorities;
- Security awareness.
- Startdate: As soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months+
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours a week: Fulltime, 40 hours
If your are interested in this project you can send us your motivation and resume in English (Word format).