International organisation who won "best employer"award in 2014.
Their location in Heerlen forms the business contact center for purchase orders and inquiries for customers in EMEA and and Latin America.
Do you have strong multitasking skills and do you master the Finnish language perfectly? We are recruiting a full time experienced customer service representative fluent in Finnish for a renowned international company in Heerlen.
- Provide day-to-day support in the Order-To-Cash processes such as orders, disputes & credits, enquiries, returns, monitoring.
- Provide a professional level of support to the Back Office, field sales staff and customers by processing a broad knowledge of products, processes, policies; monitoring product & information flows as well as resolving issues.
- Manage all communication flows, such as incoming calls (including orders), incoming e-mails to Customer Service shared mailboxes, issue resolution and reactive communication towards the customer, including coordination of issues.
- Return flow management; check return information and creation of return orders in SAP
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish (near) native and fluency in English (advanced business level). Other European languages are considered a plus.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or order management
- Further vocational degree in relevant field, Bachelor degree is preferred
- Computer literacy (MS-Office and preferably SAP/ ERP)
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues in other departments and disciplines
- Able to manage several tasks and projects at once
Salary and Benefits
- A full time position in an international, dynamic and high quality work environment. Personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged.
- Salary depending on relevant experience and skills: 2100-2800,- gross/month
- Direct contract with our client
- Additional benefits: 28 holidays/year, 8% holiday allowance, compensation travel expenses, pension plan, bonus arrangement
For more information, please contact Karen Rosvelds at +31618832208 or send your application to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –