Within our department Ports & Waterways we are looking for a senior project manager ports & terminals infrastructure.
The position focusses on port and marine infrastructure projects like commercial ports and terminals, jetties and causeways, quay walls, breakwaters, land reclamation and dredging, cooling water facilities and other marine structures.
The priorities of this role include:
- Project management, team leadership and financial reporting.
- Leading of bid teams and bid writing.
- Leading design project teams.
- Management of client relationships.
- Stakeholder liaison and management.
- Willingness to travel on short term international assignment at short notice and undertake site assessment.
- Ensure that all our activities and designs are in accordance with EH&S laws and regulations and Arcadis Core Values.
Other roles are:
- Business development: Play an active role maintaining and improving relations with existing and new clients in the field and supports the service / proposition Leader Ports and Waterways.
- Team development: Assist in the training of new project managers and other project personnel in key positions through on-the-job training.
Development best practices: Familiarity with and expanding of our best practices on latest project management methods, ports & marine design issues, construction methods, environmental engineering and QHSE tools tapping experience from our projects and applying them in the projects and propositions.
Requirements for the position of consultant process safety are:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in civil engineering, coastal and/or marine engineering from an accredited university;
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in project management in the engineering design within infrastructure field and of which at least 10 years in ports & marine infrastructure;
- Experience with FIDIC construction contracts;
- A strong client focus
Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Arcadis is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. Our websitewill provide you more information about our company.
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ms Silke Wekema, recruiter, on tel. +31 6 2706 0697 or via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. You can apply (including CV and application letter) by using the ‘Solliciteren’-button on our career site: www.werkenbijarcadis.nl.
Recruitment agencies need not respond. Details from this vacancy are not to be used for marketing purposes.