Input to, adapt and execute the European marketing campaigns specific to customer segments, channels and categories within your Region. Develop marketing campaigns specific to local requirements. Monitor the effectiveness and report on progress and results to ensure campaigns are as effective as possible.
- Leadership for execution of marketing campaigns to support sales specific to your Region
- Develop an operational plan and budget for the appointed customer segments, channels and categories, and, after approval and in line with the campaign strategy, ensure the implementation
- Translate the marketing year plan into a detailed campaign planning broken down per customer segments, channels and categories as well as the most appropriate medium. Liaise closely with other functions like Sales to develop yearly contact plans based on seasonality and client events, as well as customer segmentation and customer profitability
- The development of custom-made trade promotions and give clear briefing to and hand over to the campaign execution teams following the set processes
- Monitor the progress and results of marketing campaigns and ensure cross-channel campaign integration and alignment, and report and use findings to improve the campaign planning and execution
- Identify and develop new tools, instruments and campaign dashboards and improve existing ones that help in the execution, monitoring and/or reporting on the daily progress and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Execute according to the brand communication guidelines, selecting the most appropriate customer segments, channels and categories
- Analyse reports and assess all market related and customer information and feedback as well as sales volume and contribution potential and provide intelligence and recommendations to the marketing strategy on the effectiveness and results of campaigns
- Manage the relationship with all involved (internal) stakeholders and departments, develop the best possible structures to co-operate with internal as well as external marketing teams and other relevant partners
- Higher vocational or academic level of thinking with 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of products and the office products industry
- Strong customer focus and customer awareness
- Able to manage vision and purpose, result driven
- Planning and priority setting skills, able to work under pressure
- Is a problem solver and able to manage conflicts
- Good in process management and able to motivate others
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Fluent knowledge of English and German, spoken and written. Other language skills (Dutch, Spanish, French and/or Italian) would be a distinct advantage
Legacy Salary info
Our customer knows very good primary and secondary conditions. The exact salary will be disucces together but lays in a range of € 2.500 untill € 3.000 gross per month (excl. holiday allowance).
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17216), to Daniel Gortz, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, +31 683667583.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.