Be the linking pin between the clients Service organization, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. Assess, change/refine and implement business processes and related information systems (SAP/SD&MM) to continuously increase their effectiveness and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
- The consultant acts as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the clients organization (Logistics & Sales & Customer Service departments).
- As a consultant you assess, change and define/refine business processes and related information systems (SAP) to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
- Play key-role in IT development & implementation projects (esp. SAP), manage transition from projects (new developments) to support phase (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before go-live.
- You are the link between the clients business organization, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners.
- Five to ten years of experience with service processes in a high tech complex environment.
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist development of business case transition.
- Experience in translation of Business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Service processes
- SAP/SD&MM, SAP Portals, SAP BW/BO applications
- Experience with SAP/Hybris is a pre
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed senior consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or the English language.
- Startdate: As soon as possible
- Enddate: June 30th 2017
- Renewal option: yes
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours a week: Fulltime, 40 hours a week
If you are interested in this project please send us your motivation and resume in English (Word format).