Bedrijf: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
- 3 to 4 years of relevant Sales and Event services management experience in a 5-star luxury hotel (chain) environment.
- Being an innovative thinker that will challenge business processes and concepts in order to drive results will put you on top of our list!
- A caring leader that builds trust and engagement by cultivating genuine relationships.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills in English is essential, Dutch is a plus!
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable with sales and revenue systems/programs.
- You are able to create meaningful connections with internal and external contacts.
After opening Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht in October 2012 and Hyatt Place in January 2014, we are opening our third Hyatt hotel in Amsterdam: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, the place to connect!
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam will offer 211 guestrooms, including 15 suites. The hotel will feature meeting and ballroom space, a restaurant, a bar and lounge and a fitness center.
As our newest Hyatt addition is to be opened in Q1 next year, we are looking for a passionate and inspiring colleague who will lead our Sales and Marketing team.
You have direct oversight of the Sales and Event operations of the hotel. Responsibilities include the Sales, Marketing and Events Budget/P&L, revenue forecasting, advertising, marketing, developing and writing business plans. Additionally, this role leads the development and implementation of both short-term and long-term strategies in all sales, catering and marketing channels to achieve hotel’s revenue goals and increase market share performance.
You will be an crucial member of our opening team by making sure that we position and expose our new hotel to our future guests. Not one day will be the same!