As a Credit Analyst you are responsible for:
- Setting credit guidelines for their respective areas of responsibility to meet business objectives & control Accounts Receivable risk exposure;
- Evaluate customers and country risks within the guideline of the credit policy;
- Understand and ensure compliance with established credit standards, policies, and procedures and monitor credit exposures;
- Contribute to optimize the working capital of the Enterprise by efficient Account Receivable Management, in conjunction with the Business, Sales and Finance groups;
- Implement the global credit strategy in the respective areas of responsibility;
- Maintaining an efficient risk management system – including business and country risk - for the customers company’s portfolio in order to allow and steer prompt decision making;
- Working co-operatively with Business and Sales Management to assess credit worthiness of customers;
- Preventing, reducing and managing credit losses when occurred;
- Consulting business and sales on developing business in markets / customers with high credit risk;
- Propose and implement long term solutions with problematic or high maintenance customers;
- Support Credit Liaisons in managing cash collection, cash activities;
- Developing financial strategies to reduce / hedge exposure at customers/markets with high credit risk;
- Participate and / or lead credit related projects;
- Represent LBI’s credit department at congresses / credit associations / credit events.
As a Credit Analyst you fit the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration;
- At least 3 year's experience in a credit function;
- Ability to work in a team in a multinational environment and fast-paced environment;
- Languages: fluency in English plus at least one additional language related to the customer’s portfolio assigned;
- Good understanding of computer systems and software (particularly SAP);
- Good interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills.
Are you a Credit Analyst looking for a new challenge in his/her career at one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500? Are you able to evaluate the level of risk and based on that determine the interest rate and credit limit or loan terms for a borrower? Can you make certain that the borrower receives an affordable loan and to help shield the lender from default? Than this might be the new step in your carreer you have been looking for!