As a Credit Liaison you are responsible for:
- Achieving LBI overdue target target (e.g. 2 %) by contacting customers in a systematic manner via telephone and/or pre-/dunning letters via the FSCM Collection Module;
- Chasing invoices which are, or are about to become, overdue;
- Cash collection and follows up on all issues to be solved to ensure payments from customers;
- Supporting and ensuring that cash application is correctly done by the outsourcing company;
- Act as a local bridge between the Credit Department and the commercial organisation;
- Act as a focal point for both the customers and the local commercial staff in all credit and receivable related activities;
- Overdue chasing for all customers under your responsibility.
As a Credit Liaison you fit the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of customers/ business;
- Comfortable working with processes and procedures;
- Able to work individually on own accountabilities;
- Able to speak Italian and English;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of SAP would be useful.
Are you a Credit Liaison looking for a new challenge in his/her career at one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500? Are you confident on the phone, have good negotiation skills and knowledge of customers / business? Are you succesful in ensuring a smooth running of debt management by contacting creditors on behalf of clients? Are you able to speak Italian and English? Than this might be the new step in your carreer you have been looking for!