Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid payment network, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products across a global network.
Our Amsterdam office focuses on developing and selling gift cards in Western Europe. We own several successful gift cards like: BioscoopCadeau, RestaurantCadeau, De Nederlandse Sauna Cadeaubon, VISA Prepaid and The Restaurant Choice. Besides that we also represent gift cards from well-known brands like HEMA, Bijenkorf, Karwei and Intratuin.
You will be part of the IT Team at our Amsterdam office, which is based close to the Museum Square. The Technical Implementation Manager position is a hands-on technical project management based function, responsible for managing the technical integration activities related to new and existing external clients and internal projects. Areas of coordination but not limited to include Network Connectivity, Application configuration, Partner Support, Certification, Production validation and Trouble shooting.
• Responsible for representing the Program to customers. Must be able to articulate technology and program positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
• Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of all Technical tasks related to a client implementation and internal platform implementations
• Efficient and effective throughput of IT implementation service delivery projects for timely revenue recognition and maximum customer satisfaction
• Maintain technical knowledge regarding BHN specifications and tools
• Collaborate with Engineering resources regarding tool and product defects and inefficiencies
• Demonstrate an ability to interpret and understand customer’s software / system requirements
• Ability to remove obstacles with creative solutions
• Interface with both external partners and internal resources providing the highest level of Customer Service
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and be an active contributor to Department growth and excellence
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Management or related discipline or equivalent work experience
• Sense of project ownership and self-motivation with a track record of managing multiple complex tasks with the ability to work within a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve conflicts across workgroups
• Ability to make critical and successful decisions under pressure. Demonstration of sound judgment and methods.
• Facility to embrace change and understand the impact on the organization and business
• Promote a team environment to accomplish work in an effective and efficient manner.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal in Dutch and English.
• Self-confident with the ability to successfully interact and dynamically adapt communication styles with all levels of client organizations including C-level executives, middle management, finance and operations, technical/IT staff, and line personnel. This also includes the proficiency to direct and influence technical professionals
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
• Strong understanding of emerging business solutions, technologies, and delivery methodologies
• Retail and/or payment processing industry experience especially with Point of Sale systems, payments gateways and payment processors a plus.
• Information Technology and Business consulting with previous experience in, System Engineering or Professional Services, Production Support, Quality Assurance preferably with large to enterprise level companies engaged in Payments.
What do we offer?
A career with Blackhawk Network offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
Our Amsterdam team consists of young and ambitious people that are not afraid to work hard, but also love to go out for drinks and fun. Every Friday we enjoy some drinks together, and (if the weather allows it) we like to sail our boat through the canals.
Do you want to be a fulltime member of our team? Please send your resume and a short motivation to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. If you have any questions you can contact Ed Alkema via +31 (0) 20 774 9845.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.