SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
Our client is a well-known Chemical company located in more than 29 countries. For there location in the region of Utrecht they are looking for a senior project manager on permanent base!
As a senior project manager you need to have a chemical background and have let multiple projects (with proven trackrecord) of Capex values above the 5 million euros! As a project manager for this company you are going to let multiple projects of at least a couple million euro's. For this position you as well going to travel to multiple sites. Furthermore as a project manager you are the contact person of the stakeholders, in charge of the budget and time schedule.
- Leading and motivating a team of 5 till 10 engineers on a regular base.
- Working with Capex values of at least 2 million euro's
- Planning in weekly meetings about the progress
- Time and budget management
- Contactperson of the stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master in mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years of working experience, preferably in the Chemical industry
- Proven trackrecord of Capex Values of at least 5 million euros
- Languages: Dutch, English and German
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Kimberly de Jager.