SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
With great passion and enthusiasm my client pursued the highest standards in the creation and production of fragrance and flavors.
Flavorist / -in in the flavor development
• Development and optimization of flavors and application formulations for use in Sweet products, Oils and Drink
• Evaluation of analytical data for the specific flavor development
• Consideration of customer requirements in the development of customized products
• Participation in internal and external sensory testing panels to the assessment of in-house developments on the final product and targets
• Cooperative collaboration in development with sales, quality assurance, purchasing, product compliance and customer
• Looking for new, innovative materials together with purchasing and supplier
• Organization, implementation and supervision of projects and at the customer at home and abroad
• Studying or training in food technology / chemistry, or a related field
• 3-5 Experience as flavourists
• Very good, strong sensory abilities
• Experimentation and a high degree of creativity
• Knowledge of food chemistry techniques are beneficial
• Knowledge of food ingredients and food law/safety
• Very good English language skills, additional languages are an advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• High degree of reliability, initiative, teamwork and communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.